Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quick Mods: Pocket Clips

Hey All,

One quick mod that's requested suprisingly often is the addition or change of position of a pocket clip to a knife.  It's really an integral part of any modern pocket knife- if you intend the knife for EDC, you need a pocket clip.  I know there are guys who get by without, but in my personal opinion, it's mandatory hardware.  If you are looking to add a pocket clip or flip the clip to a different position, I now offer the service for 30$ plus return shipping.  The only requirement for the clip flip is your knife really needs to have steel liners or scales in order for the clip to anchor properly.  I can add a clip to an all G10 handle, but it requires the addition of a steel subscale for an additional cost.  The timeframe for these mods is quick, in most cases I have folk's knives back to them within the week.  If you have any questions about the clip addition or flipping service, feel free to email me.  Thanks!

-Will