Friday, August 17, 2012

Quick Note Regarding Service Changes

Hey all,

As of this past Thursday I am now back at school full time.  As such I will be ceasing custom orders until next summer.  Please be aware I may be somewhat pressed for time, so email response may be slow.  I will still be working on the integrals, but because of my personal time constraints they will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.  The first knives will be ready for market around September, as it takes roughly a week and a half to complete a single knife.  I'll post more information regarding pricing on the knives when I have a concrete number of how many hours it takes to mill the final version, needless to say they are milling and labor intensive, so they will be pretty pricey, but I'm trying to make them as inexpensive for the buyer, I will say this: the basic knives will be less expensive than a production XM-18.  I appreciate all the support, thanks for a great summer,

-Will