Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guide: Warrantee FAQ

I wanted to take some time really quick to address warrantee concerns raised by some folks on the forums.  Yes, my customization work voids the factory warrantee issued by 95% of companies out there.  However, this would be the case if you were buying a customized knife done by any of the other custom knife makers who frequently customize knives like Brian Yellowhorse, Ferrrk, Matt Cucchiara, ect.  Most production knife companies have extremely strict policies about modification, some even say that swapping the location of the pocket clip voids their warrantees.

The good news is I have an extremely strong warrantee issued by me.  If you break a part on one of my knives under normal use, I will replace the part free of charge.  If you need the knife sharpened, simply send it back to me with enough money for return shipping and I will sharpen it free of charge with a razor sharp mirror polished convex edge.  I'm a no BS maker and will not rest until you are happy with the knife and it's in 105% fully operational condition, and that's a pledge you can count on.