Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26, 2011: Online and fully operational!

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce the launch of my new site.  I am a part time knife maker dedicated to the production of custom, handmade knives as well as customizing factory produced knives, improving them both mechanically and aesthetically.  Here you can view all of my work, get information about my services and hopefully see what I'm all about.

A little about me: I'm 20 years of age and have been into knives for about 4 years.  I started working on making knives in May of 2010 as a hobby.  My love for the work grew as it provides an excellent distraction from the day to day going's on at college.  While I'm a pre-law major, I enjoy all things artistic, metalworking, sculpture, architecture, carpentry, ect.  I play the guitar, bass and trombone and am an avid shooting hobbiest.

This will be my temporary website until I can create a working web store with which to sell my knives.  Knives for sale will be posted on the main board on this forum, including but not limited to my own custom work.  You will find many things for sale, so from time to time check back in and see what's available.  Sales will be handled via email at willmooncustomknives@gmail.com.