Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Service Changes

Hey All,

  I wanted to post an update regarding service changes for the remainder of the month of October.  Mid-late October is my busiest time of the year, with prep for the Holiday Season and midterms, things get pretty hectic.  As such I will be suspending customization orders until the beginning of November while I catch up with my existing work load.  Current orders will still be processed along with retail orders for custom and production knives currently in stock.  Please be aware that while I will try my best to keep communications fast and timely, I'm extremely busy between now and the end of the year and my time is very limited.  I may be unable to answer phone calls and emails straight away, but I will get back to you ASAP.  Have a great October!

-Will