Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas from Will Moon Custom Knives!

I just wanted to post a quick Merry Christmas to all my readers, friends and customers!  It's nearly that time for presents, embarrassing photos, gaudy holiday sweaters and my personal favorite, the delightful cloying sweetness of eggnog.  I'm joking of course, but in all seriousness, I love Christmas, it's a great holiday and I want all of y'all to enjoy it, take a break from the stress of life, spend some time with your friends and family and get back to the things that really matter, if only for a couple days.

I'll be taking a brief vacation for a couple days following Christmas, with normal service resuming sometime around the first of the year.  Thanks guys for a great 2011, I look forward to 2012 and another great year!

Merry Christmas!

Will