Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Update: Changes in service

Hey all,

  I just wanted to update my customes and followers on a few changes I'm making to my business.

Firstly, a couple words on international shipping and perhaps biggest change, I'm discontinuing international shipping for the forseeable future.  I have been having a lot of problems with slow international mail service and it's frankly beginning to wear away at my sanity. I just don't want to deal with it anymore, and I'm sick of hearing complaints about slow international mail.  As such, I'm not shipping outside of the US anymore.  Period.  No express mail, no tracked mail, no insured mail.  It's just too much of a headache.

Secondly, I'm going to be taking a break from accepting new orders for a while until I get caught up on the stuff that I have already agreed to do/ stuff I want to do for myself.  I've been getting pretty burnt out on constantly working on knives during nearly 100% of my free time and I just think that if I continue at this rate I'm going to end up hating the hobby I once loved.  As such, for right now i'm not taking any orders.  I will still offer the occasional knife for sale tho.

Third, if you're waiting on a knife or think I may have forgotten you, send me an email.  I'll get back to you with a status update.  I've been trying my best to keep up with the Holiday rush, but one of my biggest fears is that I forget to ship something and then I'll have an angry or upset customer.  I'm here to make sure my customers are happy, so if you think you may have been left out please just let me know, I am human and I make mistakes.

With that, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and I really appreciate all the support!  Take care!

  Will