Friday, March 11, 2011

New Knife Mods: Custom made Backspacers

I'm really pleased to announce a cool new mod I'm offering for sale.  These new back spacers will be drop in parts designed to friction fit with your existing barrel spacers to give you a little more meat towards the rear of the knife as well as a bit more grip.



To test the concept I made my first batch for the 630 Skirmish, my favorite production knife.  It simply slips over the existing barrel spacers and fits tightly between the two frame pieces.  Later I added the 806-901 AFCK to the lineup simply out of need (it's one of my EDC knives).  These will also fit the 805-1101 TSEK and may fit other AFCK/TSEK models.  If the knife has barrel spacers and no solid backstrap, they will fit.  In the future I plan spacers for many other popular Benchmade models as well as knives from other companies, if you would like to see a specific knife get spacers email me.



These will be available for sale as a regular production item for 20$ (Moonglow and silver twill spacers add 5$) plus shipping.  Colors include but are not limited to:

-Toxic Green (Pictured)
-Yellow G10
-Blue G10
-Ruby Red G10
-Orange G10
-Orange/Black G10
-Black G10
-Black/Green G10
-Jade G10
-Green Canvas Micarta
-Silver Twill (add 5$)
-MoonGlow (pictured) (add 5$)