Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Orions Completed

Hey all, It's been a month or so since I've updated my Blog but I wanted to share some new completed work with y'all.  These knives are for sale if anyone's interested, I'll put prices with the descriptions.  If you're interested just send me an email to willmooncustomknives@gmail.com.


First up are a pair of Orion Prototypes.  These are the first two Orions ever to be made.  They feature hand rubbed satin blades in the lum Style with multi-color anodized titanium handles and polished grip chamfers.  These are 650$ each.


Next is Mythic Edition #1, hand rubbed multi-ground blade with satin-polished titanium handles and black micarta inlay.  This is one of the nicest Orions to come off the bench.  850$


Next is an Acid Etched Orion.  This is one of two done with an acid etched Hamon.  Knife features polished akimbo titanium handles and a higher hollow grind for better cutting performance.  675$


Lastly is an inlaid standard.  This has a hand rubbed blade with satin bevel contrast, satin titanium handles and red Delrin inlay.  One of my personal favorites.  675$