Sunday, May 20, 2012

MoonCustomKnives.com is Online

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that my online retail store, www.MoonCustomKnives.com is nearly complete.  On my store is an up to date list of the knives I have in stock, both my own custom knives as well as production and custom knives from other makers and manufacturers.  As a collector of knives myself, I have quite a collection of cool, rare and exciting knives that I like to trade and swap.  Additionally, MoonCustomKnives.com is you can buy my own custom work including my Orion Balisongs and my upcoming framelocks.  

I'm still waiting on credit card processing, but I can take payment for items via USPS Money order and Paypal.  If you have any questions or would like to place an order feel free to email me at WillMoonCustomKnives@gmail.com.  Thanks y'all, I look forward to earning your business!