Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Customization Service Changes

I just wanted to take a couple minutes and talk about my customization services.  I posted back in December that I was discontinueing customization services over the holiday season, and I think that I will continue to refrain from accepting new orders until further notice.  Going on into the new year I have a lot of very intensive builds planned.  The Orion Balisongs for one, but other custom knives which are in the works currently which will likely demand my full attention.  As such, I will NOT be accepting any new orders for customization or custom work in the forseeable future.

That said, my custom knives will be my top priority from this point forward.  Putting out the best quality product I possibly can has always been first and formost, and I have a lot of great ideas on how I can make my own custom knives as awesome as possible.  Happy 2012!

  Will