Wednesday, November 16, 2011

21 Tomorrow, Nov. 17th 2011

So this is just an informal post, but a lot of guys are surprised to hear how young I am considering what I do.  I will be 21 years old tomorrow, Nov. 17th 2011.  Finally, I'll be able to buy handguns and booze.  Kidding.  I'll likely spend the day pouring over books in preparation for exams, and it's looking like it'll be a cold, rainy, miserable day.  Still, I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be eating some kind of cheesecake and spending the evening with my girlfriend, Leslie.  There may also be some Skyrim or Modern Warefare 3 involved.  Hey, I'm a human being too, given a little free time I like to cut loose, I'm not all business.

In celebration I'll be doing a give away on my Youtube Channel, PRSPl4yer.  It will only be open to subscribers, so if you're not subscribed, please do so.  It'll be a handmade knife I haven't revealed yet ;)